Question

sharownalee

is there statue of limitations for recorded city court judgment lien on home

No. Indefinite until paid. Even when paid, the information on your credit report may not be updated. You will probably have to contact the three credit bureaus to have it removed, and possibly send proof the lien has been satisfied.

You have been here three years longer than I have and I took the time to read the articles to learn about credit, and learned more here than in the college classes I took to earn my Business Management degree.. I suggest you do so right away, or remain ignorant about credit. Your choice