Is there anything that can be done if a dealer authorized several inquaries against a clients wishes
So i went to a dealer in attempt to help my boyfriend get a car. In order to get one, we needed to be financed. I was very uncomfortable with the whole thing and made no attempt to hide how i felt. In the end i specifically told the dealer i would allow one bank inquiry look into my credit and see what they said. I specifically told him to not look any further until i had heard back from them and go from there. He did not listen and had about 8 different hard inquiries added to my account, costing me about 80 points to my score for nothing. Is there any actions i can take to have them remove those inquiries and return my credit rating or even any legal action i can take against this dealer?