Question

itsamemario617

Is there anything I can do besides waiting for the bk to fall off and my accounts to age?
I filed bankruptcy in 2014 and my score dropped to about 500. two years later I am up to 645 but can not seem to bring it up higher now.

I have $0 in debt, 3 open accounts that i use regularly and always pay off on time. ALL my credit factors are excellent or good except for the "fair" rating in derogatory remarks because of the bankruptcy and "very poor" age of credit history. Is there anything I can do at this point besides waiting for the bankruptcy to fall off and my accounts to age??? please help

You can read the articles presented on this site so you can learn how credit works and how to build your score. That is information you will use for the rest of your life.

The only thing you can do is wait and make sure all payments are on time.   While you are waiting, you can volunteer your time somewhere.