Question

Mooneyhana

Is there anything I can do about the dealership running my credit more than they said they would?
They said they were going to run my credit 3 times but only make it look like one hit. The dealership ran my credit 8 times.

Nothing you can do. Most FICO scoring systems will score the multiple auto inquiries as only one inquiry when done in the same window of time. it works that way for auto, mortgage and student loans, so do some reading on that. You will still see all of the inquiries on your reports but they will only be scored as one as long as all the info was entered correctly and the inquiries done within a couple weeks of each other.