Question

Jjjggg

Is there a credit card that'll give me a high card limit with low interest rate?
Is there a card that will give me a high credit line? I don't want to use it for purchasing, I need one to transfer the credit from one of my credit cards that I have now but because it has a high interest rate Im having trouble paying it off, I need to find one with little interest rate

I have no idea what your credit profile is, so I cannot answer what you want to know. What I will say is to do research on balance transfer cards, read reviews, see what others are saying, find reviewers with similar credit profiles and incomes to yours, see what they said they were approved for. You should also go to different credit card company websites and check their preapproval to see what cards you are at least preapproved for, then research what others are saying about those cards to help you make a decision of which one to apply for.