Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

jaysland

Is there a company i can get auto insurance through with no down payment?
My score is 520 I would love to find coverage immediately so I can drove my vehicle

When you apply for auto insurance, you expect to be able to drive right away, don't you?  And the coverage is to be effective instantly "just in case".....right?  So you are going to have to pay up front, though monthly payment arrangements for coverage can be made.

SO-------No, you can't get insurance with no down payment, and you cannot drive without insurance.