Question

hopeless1

is their a way out?
in 2010 the only income for my family of 6 had was disability income and I had a arm mortgage, knowing we would be blessed to afford the next increase on our mortgage payment I went through a HUD organization to help with a loss prevention program well the end result was we lost our equity and the mortgage company reported our house payment 5 years plus delinquent, and my medical bills are legitimate but they continue to increase due to my chronic illness ,my wife now works but we can no longer afford our current mortgage payment (it is a manufactured home) and my credit score is only 600 ,wr don't qaulify for low income housing due to my wife's income but my medical bills continue to pile up so are there any options?

Consult with a bankrupcty attorney, consider filing it and moving into a place that you can afford. Just keep in mind that you may have future medical bills rolling in and you can only file bankruptcy every so many years, so keep that in mind. Whatever you do, worry about a roof over your head before you address the medical bills.

thank you

that's is kinda what's been happening we tried everything to keep a roof over our heads now as you said every year the medical bills continue and I hit the do nought hole and to be honest the medical bills and prescriptions cone out to more than our house payments,thank you for your input byw.

will the Ch13 prevent

my wife and I filed a Ch13 reorganization repayment plan to keep our home when I lost my job in 2002 and it was discharged in January 2008 ,so can we legally still file a Ch7 bankruptcy?

medical bills keep piling uo

well it been a month or so since I last posted and my medical bills keep piling up and between dr,appointment and prescriptions medical devices iee insulin pump supplies and asv breathing g machine rental and other equipment my medical costs exceed my income with my insurance copay I don't know what to do I feel like Iam weighing my wife down ny dept