Question

TLN70

Is it better for your credit rating to pay off a debt consolidation loan or credit card debt?

If  you are showing late payments on your credit cards, it isn't going to make a bit of difference either way.  Late payments are a negative.  Just get the credit cards paid off as quicskly as possiblew.  Utilize the resources, advice and tools on this site so you can learn how to properly manage your credit to achieve the best score.

]

TLN70

I do not have any late payments on my credit cards as I am making monthly payments to pay the debt off. I also have a debt consolidation Loan that has one more year on it and I am trying to figure out which one I should pay off first to best help my credit rating?