Question

TrevinC

Is it bad to not pay in full on your Credit Card bill?
So I was just getting started with my credit card and really wanted a new Microsoft Smart Watch, its about $212.

I can pay about $150 and I couldn't with the rest becase I don't have the funds currently, so would it hurt me if I were to say pay monthly on a purchese like that instead of paying in full?

Questions,  Can you save the monies up first so when you do purchase the watch then you can charge it and pay the Credit card in full?

Would it hurt to wait a month or 2?     ( is it painful to wait? )

The watch is a Want not a need so you can save up for it.  

Think about it.