Question

AChap69Mi

Is Credit Karma Accurate?
I recently had my scores pulled from another site and the results were astoundingly different from this site. I have always used this site, until now...I'm wondering why my recent activities are not showing up? Just wondering??? Also How can I see my results for Equifax, and my Fico score, here?

No.

CK is a good tool for monitoring up-and-down movement of your score, but it is not linear at all to any model real lenders use.  So if you're tracking your score rising, it's a good tool, but if you are expecting to get a certain loan based on the score CK gives you, subtract the difference you just found out before considering.

Best way to keep track of your real score would be get a credit card (such as DiscoverIt) which shows you exactly where you stand.  I notice that for me my TU FICO is consistently 40-50 points under whatever CK has said.

No

NO