Question

Tebo70

inquiries (hard)
Why aren't my hard inquiries prior to chapter7 bankruptcy filing and discharge still showing on my credit reports when chapter7 filing was to give me a fresh new start?

bankruptcy chptr 7

My atty never explained to me what non reaffirming an acct IIB may result in. My home, car, and 1 old cedit card acct with a high credit limit remain being paid on a timely basis yet do not have to be reported by the creditor. Why can't the credit reporting agencies continue to report these account histories and simply list them as IIB (included in bankruptcy NOT REAFFIRMED?