Question

RacerX123

Info about taking care of a judgment against me on my credit.
Basically, We are tring to get a mortgage. I was told that I needed to take care of this judgement and either pay it off, or start making payments on it. Once I make 3 payments, then I would qualify. But it doesnt show any info on where its through or how to inquire about it, just a reference number and the amount. Im not sure what I should do about this or how to proceed. ​Any advice would be appreciated.

Contact the credit bureaus that are listing the judgment and they should be able to give you details on it.

RacerX123

Its listed on my equifax report. I can contact them about it?

And, if it is an account you know nothing about, file a dispute with all credit bureaus showing this judgement.

RacerX123

I know what it is. I just dont know how to go about taking care of it. Its listed on my Equifax report. So I can contact them about how to take care of it?