Question

cya411

Increasing my score
I don't understand why my score isn't over 800 What do I need to do?

It's very, very hard to get an 800.  You need to have several different types of active credit, such as credit card, auto loan, mortgage, etc.  Also you need to have very old accounts that are still open.  If you are already in the mid-700's you won't get anything more by getting to 800.  I have a 779 and I already get zero percent interest, I pay no annual card fees.  What more could I hope for by having an 800?  It's not like they're going to give me money.