Question

tdavis378

Increase credit score
I would like to increase my credit score but do not know how. I currently have a credit score of 749 which I have had for over a year. I use my credit cards and pay them on time (sometimes early), I have 6% credit card utilization and 0 hard credit inquiries. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Response

Increase Score

Do not open any new credit cards and as your current ones age, your score will increase. Also take a look at your credit mix. Are your only sources of open credit the cards? Adding other types of credit to your report should have a positive impact. Sounds from what you have given us that you are on the right path!

tdavis378

I have a mix of credit. Credit cards, car payment, student loans and mortgage all of which are paid on time. I gave never missed a payment, I just want to make the credit number higher.