Question

mijuoyevoli

Incorrect Credit Score
I don't understand why my credit score is not much higher than the 774 you are showing. I pay off all bills at the end of each month, with the one exception of my mortgage balance. What do I have to do to increase my score? Also, how do I correct am error should I see one?

Do you know what makes up your score?  Visit www.myfico.com if not.  774 is pretty darn good, so I wouldn't worry.  You're getting the same offers you would get if your score was 800.  Any errors you see you should write to the credit bureau and dispute.  To learn more about all things credit, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!