Question

biggrey

Inaccurate Credit Score
Credit Karma tells me they received my Equifax score of 712. Well, I belong to Equifax through Primerica's Debt Watcher Program and my actual score is 677! This is so inaccurate it makes me mad. I cannot contact Credit Karma and I cannot delete my membership. I don't appreciate the false hope Credit Karma is putting out there.

Most Helpful Response

Hi biggrey,

We provide the VantageScore 3.0 from Equifax. The score is computed by Equifax. You may receive another score model from Equifax. They are both valid. 

If you would like to deactivate your account, you can do so here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myprofile/security/deactivate

If you would like to reach support, please email support@creditkarma.com. 

Credit Karma's purpose is to teach people how credit works and how to use it.  The credit scores here are for teaching purposes only and are not the same ones used by businesses to grant credit, and nothing here is reported anywhere else because CK is not a credit bureau. I've read the articles on this site, put into practice some of the procedures recommended and have seen my credit score increase significantly.