Question

Jarett72

in 95-97 I had credit but I went in the military did not need it thin credit?
I want to start my credit over and don't know what to do here? The military paid for a bunch and the rest I paid cash overseas. I return and my new boss loaned me his computer to see my score. Thin credit has to be cured here all three must have something on me

Most Helpful Response

Having a current credit score is not the same as having a credit history. In order to calculate a current credit score, you must have open and active accounts that the bureaus can use to calculate an accurate score. If you begin to utilize credit, you will have a credit score again.