Question

TLL1234

im trying to register but it somhow is mixing me up with my wife
im trying to register but it somehow is mixing me up with my wife. no wonder what i do it tells me i already have an account and links me to my wife altho my name and social are different soo annoying plz hep

Support Team

Hi,

This is odd, and I bet it must  be very annoying The best thing you could do first it sends an email to Credit Karma Support Team. If you have done it... Well, you must wait a little bit to see their answers. If it seems to no having any impact call them. There is much we can advise you here, It seems to be technical issues there...I'm sorry I can't be much used full here...

Cheers Lad,

Contact Credit Karma via email through the "help center"