Question

vrs5h

I'm renewing my HELOC soon. Paydown CC or HELOC?
My CC utilization is 30% 40k/132k% HELOC is 70% 57k/81k with 4 months to renew. I've got approx 10k available to paydown. What/how would the bank rather see me paydown to get the most favorable renewal rates?

The Banks see you as a Cash Cow!  you are playing right into their hands as you pay the Intreset on the CC's and HELOC you have.   Pay down and pay off the HELOC first and never take another loan agaist your home again.   The CC's are unsecured Credit  but the HELOC is agaist your home and you don't want that.