Question

Tommy27033

I'm paying on an account but my score is still dropping and showing missed payments. SYNCB/YAMAHA
I've been paying national credit adjusters 150$ per week for an old yamaha motorcycle loan though SYNCB/YAMAHA. Ive made every payment on time yet yamaha is still saying I'm missing all of my payments. It's having a huge impact on my credit score is there any way to fix this while I'm paying off the account?

I would contact the company that you are paying the money to and ask them what is going on. Are they actually applying the money to your accounts or putting your money in their pockets? Either way, if they are not paying the payment in full and the creditor did not agree to take a lower payment, then it would be considered a missed payment.