Question

strshne420

I'm not sure where to start nor how to...help me?
I signed up for Credit Karma eons ago and have as yet figured out just what to do on the site. I need help, keeping in mind I am a tad slow.
Thanks for your time, patience, and consideration.

Most Helpful Response

CK is Credit Monitoring

CK is a credit monitoring program,  Its a way for you to see what you credit looks like and when things change.  It is also an educational tool. There is a ton of info on here that will help you learn how to build and maintain your credit in good standing.  Hopefully keeping you from making the mistakes that so many of us do.

Good luck.

strshne420

So how do I sign up for that? And, how can I know the cost prior to recieving the assistance?

The 2nd 1/2 of my query...

How do I find out about the Credit Counselling and what is the cost?

Still need help

Can anyone tell me how to start the credit counseling and the cost? PLEASE?