Question

Nmc23

If one late payment lowered my score 1 point, how did 2 lowered it 87 points?
I have a student Discover card. One time I was late for a payment... but it only lowered 1 point of my credit. Now I have missed 2, I haven't used my card either, and it lowered 87 points! I could understand 10-20, but 87!!! I now have poor credit and I needed a loan so badly to start my business. I'm in so much trouble now.

The more recent and the increased number of late payments hurts you exponentially.  Don't even think about starting a business until your personal finances are in order, or you'll be a great candidate for bankruptcy in the future.  Get realistic and live within your means right now, stop being late on your payments.