Question

Molly305

if I reduce my credit cards line of credit will it help my credit score

NO!!!

Reducing the amount of credit you have available will hurt your score.  Keeping your credit card utilization at or below 9% will help your score.  The more credit you have available, the better, but how you use that credit is very important, too.  I have over $25,000 available and my usage is currently about 12%, which I'm working on paying off. When you have a large amount of credit available and you use it very wisely, your score will be fairly high.