Question

SanctifiedDiva85

If I pay off the total amount in collections on all collections will it rise my score. and to where
My score is currently a 505 and I have a total of 5,600 in collection.. the biggest part is my student loans which are still being paid.. but I want to know what will my score rise to once I pay everything off.

not enough info to say

but it won't rise unless you get that loan paid down.  once you get that loan paid off you will need to apply for and get new credit lines in order to raise your score.  Just paying it off won't help. A good credit score requires that you have available credit with a low rate of utilization.  also a variety of credit tyoes helps tremendously.  Read up on how credit ratings work on this and other forums so that you know what you need to do to manage your credit  successfully.  

Are your student loans Federal?  Are the in default?  Have you consolidated them?  You may qualify for one of the many income based repayment programs available.  Call Crest at 469-619-0644 and find out if you qualify, no cost to find out and it takes 10 minutes.