Question

animallady1

if i pay down my 2 credit cards to 50.00 from 300. how much will my score rise
my one card is 200. and the other is 300. if i pay them down to 50.00 each how much will my score rise im trying to buy a home and need a 640 score and right now its 624

you want to keep your cards under 20% for greatest impact ie $200 card under $40 and $300 card under $60 and that should raise your card a few points you could even potentially not use your card for an entire month from end to end of a billing cycle and some people have seen that 0% utilization once card is paid off to raise there score 30+ points