Question

minispot

If I have a credit card and I have paid it off in full, will it hurt my credit if I don't use it?

No.

If you don't use it the credit card company MAY close the account, and that would hurt your score.

It won't hurt. The longer you have the credit card, the older the account gets and it would slowly go up. Optimally, you want to use a small percentage of your credit limit. Even a few dollars a month that gets paid on time helps your credit. Depending on the cc company, if you make timely payments, you may be in line for a credit increase which will also increase your score