If I have a $800 in collections deleted, will it increase my Score? If so, by how much?
Recently, I found out an old lease I broke back in 2011 filed against me in the amount of $1,592.00. Needless to say, the account was submitted to collections and I immediately contacted this agency this month to resolve this account. They have agreed to lower the amount to $800 and delete the account from my bureau once this $800 payment is received. How much of an increase should I see to my score once this account is resolved? Currently, I am a 620. Any advice would be greatly appreciated to handling this matter quickly and most effectively.