Question

Ilmna32

If an account is fraud & taken off my credit, could it still show up on my credit karma?
An account I had on here was fraudulent. My credit score went up, but the account was still on my credit karma. Is it possible that it's off my credit and the account is just still on my credit karma?

The only way to know this is to pull a copy of all 3 of your credit reports. If it appears on any of them dispute it and it should be removed. Credit Karma gets its information from Transunion so once it is off your Transunion report it should shortly disappear from Credit Karma.