Question

doTMH2489

Identity theft victim DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP!
I have lots of debt mostly medical bills and other things put on my credit by other people as I am also a victim of identity theft. How can I fix/repair my credit and get MY life I would say back...but it would honestly the first time...as the criminals that victimized me started two years before I even turned 18. So for the last 10 years I have been struggling to start my life with no good luck. Where do I even start?

You can contact the credit bureaus and notify them that you are a victim of identity theft and you will have to fill out paperwork with them and probably with the police. Make sure you are being absolutely truthful because if not you could end up in a heap of trouble and jail. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian, they all have websites with contact info.