I'd like to know if anyone knows of a more accurate credit score site.
Reading through a few older threads, I understand (somewhat), that my score is based on a bunch of different variables and that ever site/bank may come up with something different from CK, so I want to find a better site for scores. I've seen some internet reviews and I know the "better" ones cost a monthly fee, but I need real help and I'd like to know where I actually am in terms of credit scores rather than see my numbers slowly climb, but not matter in the "real" financial world.