Question

Rosiepozie

I would like to consolidate my current and outstanding debts, who can help?
I have poor credit and would like to pay off all current and outstanding debts. I need advise as to how can I get all my debts consolidated and paid off in 6 months or less?

Most Helpful Response

Since we cannot see your score or credit report (only you can) it would be hard to say if you can get a consolidation loan/credit card or not.  Your best advisors on this situation could be you local bank or credit union.  They can help you better than any of us can.  But, the poor credit may have an adverse impact, too. You may have to do some work kto build your credit record before any financial institution will grant the consolidation funds.  I do suggest taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can better understand how credit works.

Consolidating debt

Thank you for your response and I will go to my credit union and see what they suggest that I do for now.

I am currently enrolled with Freedom Debt Relief (Freedom Financial).

They have resolved two of my credit cards so far to 50% of what I owed

Consolid. Loan to pay outstanding bills

I applied to my credit Union for a consolidated loan to pay off my credit cards and they refused to give me a loan.  The say my credit score was 70 points lower then Credit Karma.  How could this be?