Question

canyouhelpmewiththisplease

I work for a auto dealership, pulled my credit and all my scores are in 620's, but less here. Why?
Experian- 623 Trans- 628 Equifax 618 and on Here.. still mid to high 500.. Which is more accurate?

Every scoring systems seems to be different and everywhere you pull your scores seems to have a different system. Please tell us this though: when you pulled your scores at the dealership were they Vantage scores or Fico scores. I have read that most auto lenders use Fico but I am wondering if more are starting to use Vantage.