Question

dajia86

I was recently approved for my first credit card with bad credit. Should I apply for another?
I would really like to boost my credit score and fast. I applied for a credit card because Credit Karma said I needed one to show responsibility. I was approved. Is it a good idea to open a second/separate credit card account? (I am in a decent financial state at the moment)

How about getting practice now with using the card and paying in full every month?  Once you have developed the good practices of keeping utilization below 20% and paying in full what is shown oin the statement, then you may be able to handle having more than one card.  I'm speaking from hard experrience.  Baby steps are a good start in moving forward. If you have read the articles here (and I hope you have) you'll find you develop better credit skills that will improve your credit score quickly, but not instantaneously, and THAT is good.