Question

larry2912

I was offered a chase freedom card what are my chances at getting this card ?
I was offered a chase freedom card and was wondering what my chances of getting this card. My score is 695 at this time and it said I could save money by transferring other accounts to this card over the next three years. i do not want to apply if I don't have a chance for it because I don't want an hard inquiry on my credit.

Go to the following URL

https://creditcards.chase.com/

Then click on the link for "Check for Pre-Qualified Offers"  

Seems the do a soft inquire first before you apply.

Good Luck.

Hi Larry,

When you view credit cards on Credit Karma, you should see a section that shows your "Approval Odds". If you have excellent approval odds, it is very likely you will be approved for the card. FInal approval is up to the lender, however.

You should be able to check your approval odds here: https://www.creditkarma.com/creditcard/chaseFreedom