Question

Czue

I was duped into signing up for my first credit card and don't want it. What should I do?
I'm just starting college and won't need any loans until after college.

Dont use the card, but keep it open. Better yet, is if you can buy ONE thing twice or so a year and pay off with the very first statement does not have to be expensive just to keep activity on the card.  This will allow you to start building a credit history, and this game is a long run game, better to get started early.  Unless it has high yearly fees......then I would close if you are not going to use.