Question

ambyfannin

I was denied a Beall's Outlet store card in November of last year. Too soon to try again?
At the time, I was unaware that I had obtained 4 inquiries within the previous 3 months (phone service, cable service etc..) So I think that's is why I was denied. Now, fast forward a month and I get approved for a Capital One Secured Mastercard. I began using it in February and at the most, my credit utilization has been at 14%. I try to pay off my balance in full before my due date. With all that being said, I'm looking to apply again for the Beall's Outlet Store Card. Do I have a better chance this time around since my credit score has gone up on all three credit report 100+ points? Or should I just wait?