Question

bluedaydream

I want to take out a loan to invest in the expansion of a business, do I qualify?
I would like to take out a loan to invest in the expansion of a restaurant so that the owners can bring in my revenue and therefore, I would receive some of the profits.

Business loans are extremely difficult to obtain and your credit has to be stellar and you must have a stable employment history. If your FICO scores (not the scores that you get here) are in the Very Good to Excellent range, you may be able to get a business loan, but a personal loan may be easier. This all depends a lot on your income too. I suggest forgetting about this for now as you have a lot to learn about credit and how it works. Spend some time studying all that you can about credit, finances and business and save up your money in the meantime. There will always be business opportunities and better ones than this one surely await.