Question

lipstick10

I want to know how to remove a non valid credit card that appears on my report?
A Bealls credit card appears on my credit report, as it has not been active in years, I called the company and the CC is not an opened one. How do I go about having this removed from credit report?

Old accounts remain on your report for 7 years from date it was paid off/closed.  If this is a negative account (i.e.late pays within the last 2 years or it was turned over to collections), then sorry, you are stuck.  If it was a good account, then don't worry, it is actually helping your credit score, not hurting it by remaining on your report.