Question

mike420mayhem

I want to dispute an item for Second Round for $2,527.
The application is telling me the system is "hitting a snag" when I try to register the dispute.

Are you disputing here or at the credit bureaus website? Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites where you can dispute. When you say "second round", what does that mean? If you mean that you already disputed it and are going to dispute it again, I am not sure what you are thinking.

I just did a search and it appears that Second Round is a collection agency for auto loans to give consumers a chance to make up payment deficiencies to avoid having a vehicle repossessed.  It's possible that disputes would not be easily filed in this situation.