Question

grandma43605

I want to buy my first home,my credit scores went up,do I qualify for a mobilehome loan?
Credit Karma scores 653,TransUnion,621Equifax.What can I do to inprove my scores?

With things that are credit scores dependent? You need to find out what score models the lender uses, Credit Karma provides just two of 100s scores we have out there, CK's scores are from VantageScore3, that scores could be widely different than the lender uses, especially when comes to mortgages.

-

I know it isn't what you asking but we don't actually know how far or close those scores in comparison to the ones lender going to use for approval, you could already be more than high enough to qualify or you could be 100 points away. 

You need to start reading everything that you can find about credit and how to build and maintain good credit. You will find that in order to improve credit, you need to try to get rid of any negative information, have accounts open and in good standing with on-time payments and some time will also be needed. You do not want to be carrying large balances on credit cards or loans. Start reading right away, spend an hour or so each day reading and feel free to ask any questions along the way.