Question

Posted in Banking

Blaaa2017

I want to apply for a personal loan to start my own business for 25000 is a 627 score good enough
I have a about four accounts that are not mine from someone using my name and work related medical bills.

Blaaa

Any body

Not good enough. Not even close. Personal loans are more difficult to obtain and require good credit. Most lenders use FICO scores as well. Also, for a personal loan of that size in addition to good credit you would need to be making some serious money. You should work at getting rid of the accounts that are not yours.