Question

patience2007

i tryed to get a car loan and it didnt help me it dropped my score 30 points can anyone help me?!
I tried to get a car loan to help my score and all it did was drop it 30 points can anyone help me fix this and get my score back? if so please let me know asap im trying to get a house loan and need every point I can get back.

You can get a house without a credit score by going to www.naca.com.  They are a non profit group helping low to middle income families get homes.  Zero down payment, zero closing costs and great interest rates.  One of my co-workers is using them.

patience2007

they dont offer that in my state of michigan. or at least im not being able to get any info on it in mich if you know different please let mr know thank you