Question

freebird564

I tried to see my credit score but everytime I try it says it is unable to brig up my information
I need to know if I even have a credit score but even when I try to sign up for a credit card it wont let me due to my credit score but it wont let me see my score in the first place

See if you have any credit reported by checking all three credit reports at annualcreditreport.com.  Then take the time to read the articles here since the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works and how to build a credit score. If you do not have sufficient recent credit history to generate a score, follow the instructions on how to build a score.  It's not rocket science and doesn't mean going into overwhelming debt.  Credit is a game and it really helps to know the rules so you can play smart and win.