I tried logging in to see my credit score, and it deactivated it. I never did this.
I received an email that said i needed to update my credit karma, so i clicked on it, logged in, and it said my account has been deactivated. I'm trying to buy a car and it's not helping that i apparently have no credit established when just a month or so ago, my score was in the high 670's. I tried making another account, but it said i have no credit. How can that be? I haven't taken any loan out and I've been paying my credit cards on time.