Question

acole0724

I submitted a dispute, credit karmasays error, transunion said it was removed. What do I do?

I'd Trust Transunion over CK

Give it time, It will clear itself up.  Trust what Transunion says over CK and wait it out.

I do not think your error that is showing on the "Direct Dispute" page will clear itself up anytime soon. Mine has been stuck showing a TU error since Feb. 8th, 2016. The TU dispute was resolved, which is what I was trying to get done in the first place but I can't use the "Direct Dispute" link from my CK profile anymore.

I contacted CK a couple of times about the problem but their only advice for me is to file all future disputes directly on the Transunion and/or Equifax website.