Question

cinnamon2013

I signed my house over to the bank, why is it still in my name 2 yrs later?
I filed Chapter 13 in 2012 because I was told that I made 600.00 too much to file Chapter 7. I was told that I couldn't buy anything over 1000, with out getting the approval of the court; that I could not get a credit card until my bankruptcy was finished. I'm miserable! Sometimes I don't know how I'm going to make ends meet. I also let my home go back to the Bank. Two years later, that home is still in my name! The house was the main reason I had to file in the first place. So I talked to my attorney and she said that there was no legal presedent to make them fo ahead and file the foreclosure. So, from what I understand they can wait the full 5 years and then foreclose. That puts me back in the same spot , except I will also have a bankruptcy on my credit! I just don't know what to do. I wish I had never filed.