Question

Tessahill1998

I recently turned 18 and ive never checked out my credit. I put all the info in and it cant find me

You just turned 18 so just officially qualilfied as an adult and only adults can sign contracts/  Right now, you have zero credit history, but I suggest doing the very adult thing and learn how credit works by reading the articles on this site since teaching about credit is what CK is here for.  Then, once you have a job, you can start with a secured credit card, use it wisely and build a credit portfolio from there. I wish I had this knowledge when I was 18 .........a long time ago.