Question

sirishrocks

I received an alert that " You have become delinquent on 1 of your accounts". What should I do?
I called both my banks with whom I have a credit card with and verified that I dont have any payments due. Also the alert does not give additional information as to which account is delinquent. What should I do to correct this?

Pull your credit report and find out which account is reporting past due. If it's accurate reporting, start paying on time. If it's innaccurate then dispute it.

Same thing happened to me today

And I can't figure out which account the alert is referring to. I checked all open accounts and everything is fine and paid on time. Did you ever find resolution, or did you have to purchase a credit report?