Question

RubentheGreat

I really need to repair my credit,but how do I go about it in a through out process.All the basics.
I especially need to repair my student loans.

Try student loan consolidation.

Since student loans are something that is not going toi fall off your credit report until they are paid (and this includes taking something from your Social Security BTW), you might see about getting a loan consolidation and try getting the payments to a level you can do regularly.  Otherwise the interest a other charges will continue mounting up.

Regular payments on all accounts you have (and make them religiously!!!) are one thing that can really help build a better credit rating.

Since I don't know what bills you have and what you may be behind on, it's hard to formulate a plan of action for you to consider working on.  I have been in severe financial straits and came out with minimal bruising, and did it on my own.  You can, too.

Do not even consult with some company that says they can repair your credit because they can't and some of those will even further damage it.  Work to catch up what might be behind and make those regular payments, and don't take on any unnecessary debt.  It takes a bit of work, but you can make it.

I'm marking this for e-mail alert.  Keep in touch.