Question

vincegordon7

I paid off two car loans early and my credit score plummeted. Why?

It could be because you don't have the ongoing good payment history now. I'm not really sure. This is something that makes me wary of paying off my car!

why my credit so low after payoff

the same thing is going on i have paid off student loans and two car notes i even went to one of them rent to own places and the still credit is 554  im like really what can i be doing wrong all credit cards are paid off. someone told me oh pay off your student loans you will see a big difference NOPE NOT AT ALL WHAT COULD I BE DOING WRONG...........